Ah. Just great. Love it.
OK, the majority of my pictures are from glacier hiking, because it was fun. So, here it goes...
Big glacier. Yup.
Me, Hyrum (Britt's little brother), Britt, nd Alex. And yes, Alex really is that tall. When we were at church on Sunday, someone walked by us as we were chatting with someone and said under her breath "holy tallness!" It was funny.
I'm not gonna lie, it was fun hiking with the crampons. I could totally see myself getting into mountain and glacier hiking.
Britt and I
The next few are Denali. Which, I never acually got to *see* Denali while I was there because of the clouds, it was still a great time and beautiful.
Matt and Britt.
So, there's a Honolulu Creek on the way up to Denali; and I happened to be wearing my Kona, HI sweatshirt. Coincidence? I think not. Though, it was NOT Hawaiian weather :)
At the Market in downtown Anchorage. It's a model of a dogsled for the Iditarod. Cool.
And, most importantly, proof we played softball. Yes, we look silly wearing our bike helmets, but that's ok.
It was a great time. I had so much fun. And I couldn't ask for better company. I can now check Alaska off the list of states I've visited. Next stop, Las Vegas with Motel 10! I'll explain that in the next post...
2 comments:
Dude, I saw Denali the other day! But, it was just an SUV. Soon enough B town will be on the horizon!
Alaska looks amazing! I'm glad that you had fun.
Post a Comment