Friday, July 16, 2010

Some of my Favorite People From PP10


So, I realize, after looking at my last post, there are absolutely NO military people in my pictures! Which is silly, because I made tons of new friends, and most of them are military (sorry everyone, no "special someone") So, here are a few of my favorite people I met on this mission, both military and non...
Brad, Louise, Kent and Taylor. Super great people.

Ward 1 RNs-representatives include LDS-C (me and Pirrko in the baby blue) US Army, US Airforce, US Navy, Canada, Australia, and Project Hope. Singapore was with us in Vietnam, as well.

Me and the CPTN-US Army

My friend-CPTN US AF :)

So, I was trying to get a shot with me and the Army totally serious. And then our buddy comes in with her floaty and sunglasses...oh well!

One of my favorite new friends from LDS-C, Pirrko!

My "bosses"-super great people.

Another attempt at a serious pose. We tried.

Canada and US Army

AKA Pops

Singapore Whites.

At the Commodore's Reception-Military in their Navy whites, me in my polo and khakis. I felt very "well-dressed" for the occasion.
Next post...Angkor Wat!



No comments: