OK, so it may not be the *coolest* thing for 6 20-something girls to chill in a minivan, but it was totally fun driving down toVegas all together in one car. Props and thanks to Em's MIL for letting us borrow her car!
We stopped in St. George on the way down, I got to see the temple there for the first time on a run with Marcelle in the morning, and then we drove the rest of the way to Vegas to the Ethel M Chocolate factory. Can we say "jummy"?
How true, how true...
That night we went to go see Cirque du Soleil "O". Excellent show, crazy stuff.
Marcelle made us cute treats. We love Marcelle. :)
The next day was spent chilling (or boiling rather) on the strip, at the M&M factory, the Coca-cola Factory, Bellagio Fountains (featuring Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On". You will NEVER know how appropriate that was for that song to be played for us. Can you say interpretive dance? Mia Michaels would have been proud).
Wall of M&M's. Only $12.99/lb.
Very artistic picture. Jessi looks so at home.
Scratch n' sniff t-shirts. Why we didn't buy these is beyond me.
Sodas from around the world. I highly recommend doing this the next time you're at the Coca-Cola Factory.
It was serious business.
Some were better than others. And that is an *excellent* face.
Bellagio Fountains.
I was really excited about the fountains. I do admit, the fountains are my favorite Vegas activity. Don't judge. 

Dinner at the Rainforest Cafe.
If only.
Um, we really enjoyed our dinner. And pretty much anything food related. Either that or we were really jazzed about our Vegas trip. Or we're just weird. But we're girls, and that makes it ok. And I really just wanted to show off my excellent sock tan on my leg.
All in all a great trip. It was so fun hanging out with these girls all together again. It may end up being an annual trip. Not necessarily to Vegas every year, but in case we end up there again, the next show we see will be this one...
Good ole' Donny and Marie. Something to aspire to. Next time, next time...
Oh, and not to leave the Utah folks out of it, I had a great time chilling with other college friends I hadn't seen in a while, including several new additions to families-shout out to Christie, Steve and little Blake (thanks for the Cafe Rio run...it had been a while), as well as Alicia, Garbica and Austin, and Britt and Alex. I also got to hang out with my nephew, Christian, who is at BYU now. How bizzare; I can't believe he's old enough to go to college. But I must say, I can tell he's already grown up a lot and gotten smarter already. Those smart aunt genes are finally rubbing off on him. :)
It was great getting my Utah fix. But now I've left on a jetplane and I don't know when I'll be back again. Hopefully not too long-though I'm running out of single friends to marry off and give me an excuse to go down there. So maybe it's time for y'all to come up and visit me! :)







1 comment:
scratch and sniff t's??? Vegas may not be the best place to invite people to rub your shirt, you know what I'm sayin?
Post a Comment