Thursday, May 6, 2010

Things I Will Miss This Summer...

Some of the things I will miss this summer while I am in Asia...

Prime WaKeBoArDiNg weather


Seattle Rock n' Roll Marathon-next year for sure!


Mariners Baseball



Christian's Graduation-I can't believe my nephew is old enough to graduate high school and go to college!! I am OLD!! I'm totally bummed that I will be missing his graduation, but I have requested that my parents take lots of pictures. He will be attending BYU this Summer and Fall terms before he goes on his mission. He has been awarded several scholarships. I'm a proud auntie!! Way to go, C.

And, yeah, I don't know how he grew to be so big; I remember when he was a baby :)

Summer BBQ's, hanging out with the FAM, getting to know all the awesome sisters in the ward better, ice cream, rUnNiNg in the summer heat, getting into sunwarmed cars, hiking, camping...guess I'll have to pack all these things in to the back half of my summer.

2 weeks until I leave. I can't wait.



2 comments:

RaeAnn said...

Funny, what I will miss most is YOU! Oh, and I think you need not worry about your 'rents taking LOTS of pics!

Alicia said...

Hey friend! I'll do the marathon with you next year! :) Hey and have you decided on a iPOD or a Zune HD? I'm interested in a iPOD myself, let me know!