Thursday, May 20, 2010
Bon Voyage!
The time has come for me to set sail! I will see all of you again in 6 weeks! I *plan* on updating this blog and posting pictures on Facebook, but I make no promises. I have about 16 hours of traveling later today that will take me to Guam, which is where I will set sail. I'm starting to get a bit nervous, but still very much excited. I look forward to meeting new people, friends, coworkers and volunteers. Bon Voyage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have so much fun friend! Keep me in touch so I can do a similar thing and hear of your adventures!
Yay Kellifer! Have a great time and be safe k? We need you to come back in one piece so we can hear all about your fantastic adventures! Loves! :-)
Good luck Kelli, you'll do great!
Post a Comment