(Pretend I'm smiling in this picture and that Kirk is standng next to me...this would've been a great shot had we been able to find someone who could take a decent picture. Kirk has a great eye for taking great pictures-however whenever we ask someone to take a picture, they can never duplicate the picture very well; they don't quite have the same artistic eye that Kirk does!)
It was crazy cold, but it was a lot of fun. We also went to see the Hogle Zoo lights, but sorry, no pictures from that. It was a fun weekend, too short, as always, but still a good time.
Since I'm working this Christmas, I was kind of intent on doing a lot of Christmasy things before the holiday weekend. In addition to watching Christmas movies, seeing Christmas lights and having an early Christmas dinner with my family, one of those things I did was to go see The Nutcracker ballet with my mom on Tuesday night. I had never been before, and I really wanted to see the PNB version. I had a great time, and enjoyed spending some quality time with the madre, and found out that one of my old high school classmates was in the production; pretty cool! The dancing and music were excellent. Some more pictures...
I was not the biggest fan of the rats in the play, if you couldn't tell...
Christmas tree!
Mom and I doing our best ballet moves :)
Hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas! Thanks to all of you for being great friends and family-I love you all and thank you for being great blessings in my life. Listen to lots of Christmas music, and stay happy and healthy!
4 comments:
thanks for your post Kelli!! I am still in nursing. It pays the bills, ya know? I am so good! How are you? So great to have a blog stalker:) Hope all is well, and let me know if you're ever out this way.
I never would have guessed that you would hate the rats! lol (Especially because I know how much you love the squirrels in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!)
I'm super sad that we didn't get to see you while you were in town. Any trips back planned? Hope you had a great Christmas! Loves!
p.s. I love your cute coat from your Nutcracker pictures! :-)
I LOVE YOUR COAT! Where did you get it?!
Romy's in Kirkland...for like 30 bucks!
Post a Comment