Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Holidays!


I am very excited for the holiday season, mostly because I get to listen to Christmas music (and now that it's after Thanksgiving, I don't have to be ashamed of listening to it now!). It is also the only thing that redeems the cold, cold winter season. The songs posted on here are some of my favorites; not necessarily traditional, but I really like them. Since I can't go through a post without some entertaining pictures, these are just some pictures playing with my niece and nephew Kaitlyn and Max last night while I was hanging out at my parents house. Mostly I like Max's facial expressions in these pictures. Also to prove that I have the cutest nieces and nephews. Seriously. I'm not being biased at all.







1 comment:

Alicia said...

Oh cute! I can't wait to see you girl! I can't remember my scheudle, I know I work one of those days, but we'll still be able to see each other for sure!