Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Goodbye 2009...

Here are some highlights from the end of the year, and beginning of 2010:

Christmas Day with the fam...


Charlotte's first Christmas!


Liam wouldn't sit up for the picture


Zaron's awesome Star Trek shirt...yay for cereal boxes-Free! plus S&H. And it only took 12 weeks to get here!


A little Christmas day jaunt to the closed shopping center :)

Reunion at Lake Kachess with Kirk and the fam...

I like Kirk's face in that last one...
Special shout out to Kirk for putting up with my pukey sickness when he first got to Seattle; not exactly the first impression I wanted to make, but oh well! These pictures were taken the day I could actually tolerate doing stuff.

Bellevue Botanical Gardens/New Years Eve...

We spent New Years at the Space Needle...no pictures simply because it was raining and there were too many people around. It was a lot of fun...just no pictures to prove it :)

Vancouver, BC/New Years Day...Most people spend the day watching football. We decided to drive up to Vancouver for some sightseeing (or lack thereof given the fog).
Grouse Mountain
Yay Olympics!

A fun-filled and exhausting week! We finished it off in Boise for Jenna's baby blessing, but alas, no pictures from that, either. I have to raid my mom's camera for pictures from that. Or just check out P&R's blog. They will have it better documented than me!

Happy New Year, Everyone!

2 comments:

RaeAnn said...

what???NO comments? You have to post like every single day so that people get use to checking you out. I had so much to comment here...why have I forgotten? You need to update your profile with a link to this bliz-og. Your comments are my fav on my blog. Oh, I remember one thing I was going to tell you...Paul doesn't like the pic of you and Kirk tubing because he thinks he is "copping a feel". You know I wouldn't say that normally, but I think this post has been up long enough that I can say whatever in Sam Hill I want. Post more! See you soon!

Kelli said...

Thanks for that..."candid" comment, Rae, haha. I left this post up that long to see if anyone would actually comment. Thanks for fulfilling my blogging dream. Enjoy the new posts, and I'll try to be more consistent-though I know I'll never be able to compete with Jenna and PAR :)