Friday, March 11, 2011

I didn't stand a chance...

On my way to my friend, Kim's, for lunch after a big Seattle snowstorm (yes, big...6 inches is quite a bit for Seattle!), I got pummelled by my nieces and nephews who were out playing in the snow. Every single one of them ganged up on me and hit me with snowballs left and right! Considering they're getting older, they have a lot better aim than they used to! I was a bit soggy for my lunch, but definitely had a blast with the kiddos...love my family!
There's Corban, aiming a snowball directly at me.

No, I did not roll around in the snow. All the snow you see on me is the direct result of countless snowballs. I was trying to get Heather back in this picture; instead she smacked me in the face with that gob of snow in her glove.


And, when I was gone, this is what they did in the snow...

They play so much nicer with Grandma.

1 comment:

Earthquake K said...

OMG! "Grandma" looks so fun!