Saturday, March 19, 2011

I love the nightlife.

I can't believe the time has come. Tonight is my last night shift. I will be switching to a day shift next week. It's definitely bittersweet, though admittedly more sweet than bitter. Bitter in the fact that I will definitely miss working with my nightshift crew-we were a very tightknit group and we always worked hard and helped each other out. Our crew has dwindled with people moving and with the new Redmond ED opening up next week (which has, thankfully, allowed me to be on a dayshift), so it's not quite the same as it used to be. But truly, I will miss working with those awesome people regularly. SWEET in the fact that I'm stoked to live a normal life again, work fewer weekends, and have a *real* social life. Awesome.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Yeah, I'm so excited for you!

Earthquake K said...

Yea! Welcome to NOT being a vampire/werewolf/zombie anymore.