Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lucky Charms-They're Magically Delicious

Just wanted to wish a Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone! Don't forget to wear your green. I am posting The Lord of the Dance-Riverdance special encore finale to get everyone into the St Patty's Day spirit. We had some good laughs watching this at our annual St. Patrick's Day parties in college (Thanks, Tara!), and I hope you do, too! Michael Flately doesn't look at all full of himself, does he? Maybe I'd act the same way if I could dance like him? :)



"ONE MORE TIME?!"

This is Emily and I being "Lordesses of the Dance"


May the Luck o' the Irish be with ya!

4 comments:

RaeAnn said...

what are ye wearing, lassy?

Puerto Rican Powerhouse said...

That dude is the biggest queer! There I said it.

Mike and Victoria said...

I can see that sly look, you're thinking about pinching me because I'm not wearing green aren't you?

Chris and Jenn Roundy said...

Hahahaha! So many fun memories! And so so many funny quotes and pictures I want to post here, but instead I think I'll just say I love you and I missed celebrating St. Patty's day with you! Oh, and I hope you still have your belt so that you're not just "...Of the Dance" :-)