Sunday, February 14, 2010

To My Valentines

Just a few pictures of the most important people in my life, and no, not all are included, I wish I could include you all...
To my parents, brothers, sisters, friends, nieces and nephews...Thanks for being in my life and thank you for all the wonderful memories-you all are the greatest and make life worth living.
In the words of Kelly Clarkson: "My Life Would Suck Without You"!

Happy Valentine's Day-I love you!!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Wow...the layout looked WAY better on the preview. Hm. Sorry! I'll work on it for future posts!

Chris and Jenn Roundy said...

Awwhh Kellifer! That was such a cute post! My life would suck without you too! :-) hahaha! Happy (belated) love day! Miss you

Rebecca Luke said...

How did you not know I had a blog? How did I not know you had a blog? Yes, please blog stock me, then it makes it ok for me to stock you! ;) I miss you too! Now we can be part of each others life (at least a little bit) through our blogs! Because, yes, we suck at the whole phone thing. What can ya do?

Mike and Victoria said...

Right back at ya... Without our girl talks my life WOULD suck!

RaeAnn said...

this post made me teary. do you know how much i heart you?