Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Idahooooo!

Remember that one time I went to Idaho to visit my adorable neices, Katie Ann and Jenna Bear? Please meet Katie Ann...

Don't mind me, focus on how Katie is enthralled with me. :)

I am better at holding babies than the above picture suggests. I promise.

Paul, Jenna and I decided to do some snowshoeing. It was a great time! I love snowshoeing! Next time Katie and RaeAnn need to join us.


Jenna was a trooper. I can't believe how much she is talking and being so playful. It was so much fun!



Jenna is practicing her gymnastics.

And we played Scrabble. And I won! Hooray!

It was a great weekend. Can't believe I have no pictures of me and RaeAnn, but we had some great girl talk over the course of the weekend, where the memories will live on better than pictures :) I love my Boise fam, and I can't wait to see them again!




1 comment:

RaeAnn said...

It means A LOT to us that you come to visit. We really really like you. It was a great weekend, and you are one of a kind.
Slightly ticked that you put this up the same time as your big fancy-pants trip, because how can we compete with that?