skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Kelli's Blog
Livin' la vida loca
Monday, January 23, 2012
Why Emergency Medicine is Awesome
This is why I do what I do...
Grateful for an awesome Medic program in this state, that can help give great outcomes like this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Lizaron
Phoxay
Namasté, yo
Arnesen Family
Paul and RaeAnn
Alicia
Matt
The Harper Happenings
Diary of a College Kid
Dear Diary, Random Thoughts Edition
Alanna
Pacific Partnership
Red Shoe Something
Chrisifer
The Holt Family
Christian Mcomber's mission to Brazil
Ashley
Kristen Marie
The Luke Family
KIM
Bateman Family
Jared, Brittany and Ellie
Kendrizzle
Mike and Vix
Raleigh
Garbica
Bralex
Scott and Marcellular
Taylor Fam
Em and Eric
Franckum Fam
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
▼
January
(2)
Why Emergency Medicine is Awesome
Snowshoeing 2011-2012
►
2011
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(25)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(9)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
About Me
Kelli
I am an ER nurse living in Kirkland, WA. I love the sun, sports and music.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment