1) First TV purchased. I broke down and bought a flat screen TV to replace my little 19 inch tube TV that I inherited from my Mom. No sales tax? Yes, please.
2) First time a trip to Subway was a little...different than expected. We had a "sandwich artist" just be really chatty with us...like...too much. Talking about his kids and colleges...and...what?
3) First trip to Tasty N Sons. Where else are you going to get Polenta with fried egg, roasted apple with bacon and cheddar, and a chocolate potato doughnut? (Gotta love the family style dining where you try a little bit of everything). The only thing I wouldn't recommend is the spinach with egg-it was me who failed with that choice. Sad.
4) First time watching Project Runway.
5) First cider press party-so fun, and sooo tasty. Maybe even tastier than Tasty N Sons. Is that possible? How about equally tasty in a different way...? You may have had freshly squeezed orange juice, but have you ever had...freshly pressed apple cider...? I have. Mmmm...delicioso. I only hope I'm invited to the party next year... wink, wink.
6) While at said party, I was introduced to this guy, Andy Rooney. Can't believe I've never seen this guy before. I think this was my favorite. Watch and enjoy.
For Jessi:
-The Time (Dirty Bit)-Black Eye Peas
-Swagger(a?) Like Us- T.I.
-Heart and Soul-Jonas Brothers
-Swagger Jagger-Cher Lloyd
Great trip! Thanks Jessi!
1 comment:
HOW DID I MISS THIS POST?! Um, so sorry it's taken me so long to see and respond.
LOVED having you here and that I was able to introduce you to so many firsts, including the overly-jazzed sandwich artist :)
Love you Kells, come anytime!!!
Post a Comment