Remember when I went to Boise and Salt Lake and still haven't blogged about it? Oops. Sorry. So, in April I got to go visit my cute little neice, who is getting to be not so little. The weather cooperated enough for us to go on a bikeride through downtown Boise, which was pretty fun. RaeAnn's sister was also in town to join in on the fun, along with her cute little kiddos, Thomas and Grace.
Jenna and Grace enjoying the ride.
Thomas was a super great trooper! He rode all the way into downtown on his little bike-I was very impressed-not an easy task on that bike!
I also went to my brothers' football game. Paul's team beat the local prison team-Congrats, Paul! I felt a little like I was watching the movie The Longest Yard. Oh wait...I haven't seen that movie. But I bet that's what it would have felt like if I had seen the movie. Come to think of it, I don't even know if I'm referencing the right movie. Isn't that the one where the prison puts together a team-with Adam Sandler and company? Can anyone clarify? But regardless, it was fun seeing my brother back on the football field; he had some great plays.
And here is Jenna, cheering her daddy on!
And, my personal favorite from the Boise leg of the trip...
...which keeps multiplying! Emily and Eric just recently had their little boy Brady, and Jennie and Derek are expecting their first, as well. Motel 10 is getting pretty full! Just missing Jessi, who will be visiting them next month, and I'm a little jealous I won't be able to hang out with them. Utah is always a blast. I can't wait for my next trip down there, but I have a few trips to take care of before I go back there :). Thanks to everyone for a great time! Next up, New York City! (Well, I actually have already been...but for time's sake, I'll blog about that one later...having just moved into my new place and heading to Sante Fe next week, my downtime for blogging is relatively limited at the moment :))
1 comment:
I am impressed with all the traveling you get in! Can't wait to see NY pictures, and have fun in Santa FE. So fun to make the blog. I didn't know I was being photographed, and am happy to steal the pictures off your blog. Thanks for posting them. Until your next visit to Boise...
Post a Comment