Thursday, September 24, 2009

Emily's Wedding!


My latest trip to Utah included going to one of my best friend's weddings. Emily and Eric were married on September 4th, 2009 in the Draper Temple. Emily and I have been close friends since our freshman years at college-we were neighbors in our Taylor Hall dorms. We suffered through many a chemistry, anatomy, physiology, pathophys and music civ classes together as we prepared for nursing school-I think the only thing that got us through those classes were chocolate covered cinnamon bears! We also lived together during our last two years at school on Condo Row. It was a great and memorable day, and Emily looked so beautiful! Congrats, Em!
The roommates from Motel 10!
Helping Em get ready for the big day...rather, watching her get ready. Jessi and I took the hands off approach to Emily getting ready and let the professional do her hair, which looked amazing!

No comments: